It’s been a busy week here, with new stock indices, new indicators and charting engine changes. Some of you may have already noticed the upgrade, but just in case you haven’t noticed, here’s a quick summary:
- Added S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 stock indices with breadth indicators
- Added breadth indicators to 3 European markets: CAC 40, Dax and FTSE 100
- NEW breadth indicators: New Highs Minus Lows, % of Highs and % of Lows
- NEW put/call indicators: P/C Ratio Relative to its 5, 10, 20, 50 and 200-Day Mov. Avg.
- ALL indicators can now be smoothed with a 5, 10 or 20-day simple moving average
- Removed the static moving average versions of P/C ratio and volatility in favor of the new ‘Indicator Smoothing’ feature (i.e., the user can apply optional smoothing instead)
Important: Chart URLs have changed slightly, so if you’re linking from your site to a chart page, you’ll need to verify that your link is pointing to the correct chart. The new scheme should remain stable for the foreseeable future.
Hope you find the new features useful.